I already post here, showing how to use the SharePoint Online Management Shell to clean up the recycle ben and create a new Project Online Instance using the same name.
Yesterday, Microsoft release a PnP Webcast showing how you programmatically can create modern pages and how to update them.
Presentation covers following topics:
- How to programtically create a modern page in SharePoint site
- Internal structure of a modern page
- PnP Sites Core component support for creating and updating modern pages
Webcast demo (10:58) shows following details
- PnP Sites Core support for modern pages
- Creating an empty modern page
- Adding a text control and custom client-side web part on a modern page
- Adding an OOB client-side Image web part on a modern page
- Deleting a modern page
- Removing a control from a modern page
You can check the complete post by visiting the Microsoft Office Dev Center page here: Office Dev Center