Yesterday, my colleague when trying to create a project, received the following error message:
- Error rsResourceCannotAddLocalWithSameNameAsEnterprise (2058) column RES_UID.
This is a very simple error, to solve do this:
- Go to the Resource Center and check if you have a duplicate resources. If yes remove or change the names.
- If you have a Project Plan Template:
- Open your Microsoft Project Professional.
- Connect to the correct PWA.
- Open your Enterprise Template
- Select resource sheet.
- Remove the Local Resources and add the correct ones if you need.
- Save the template again.
- Try to create a new project and that’s all.
Very simple right?
Enjoy and see you !!!