Today I will show a super simple trick, how to switch from classic view to new experience view.
If you are using the new experience for your library or list and you had clicked to return to classic SharePoint and now you want to return to the new experience, check this out.
After you click, the classic layout will appear
To return to the New Experience.
- Click on List and select List Settings on the ribbon
- Click on advanced settings
- Scroll down and change the option on List experience from “Default experience set by my administrator” to “New Experience” and click OK.
- Close all browsers connected to the SharePoint or PWA and log in again.
- The New Experience will appear again =)
Super simple !!!