Microsoft is rolling out the roadmap for all tenants.
For those who are already testing the roadmap you probably want to know how to add the row 0 to the Roadmap.
So, here is the way to do it.
- Create your Roadmap.
- Go the Project Home – https://project.microsoft.com
- Click to create new Roadmap
- You can rename your Roadmap by clicking on the Untitled roadmap
- Add a row, give it a name, connect to the Project Online informing the correct URL.
- Now you will be able to Add tasks from your project using the Roadmap, but you cannot add row 0 from the Roadmap.
- To add the row 0, access the Project Online and open the project that you had connected to the Roadmap.
- Select the row 0, if the row is not visible, click on Options on the Ribbon and set the option Project Summary Task.
- Select the row 0, and on the ribbon click on Tasks and select the option Add to Roadmap.
- You do not need to check-out the project to add to the Roadmap.
- Go back to your Roadmap and check the Project there.
- You can access the Project Home again and click on Created by me to find all roadmap’s created